The Constitution gives the federal government no greater role than the DEFENSE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. That means me and you and our families… our safety must come first!
That’s why WE MUST work to advance America’s safety and protect the homeland. WE MUST take measures that support police, informs the public of threats, identifies those who wish to do us harm, and cuts off funding for terrorism.
Right now, in Congress, there are 9 measures have vast bi-partisan support, yet are not passed. But a vote for passage would help defend America from terrorism and protect our Homeland.
Consider these 9 common-sense, strong legislative responses to the threats we Americans face. Just think how, when passed, they will immediately protect Americans.
1. Social Media Screening for Terrorists Act – H.R. 114 – Searches public records, including social media profiles, to see if a person applying for admission to the U.S. has ties to terrorist organizations.
2. Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act – H.R. 400/S. 87– Denies federal funds if jurisdictions prohibit the sharing of immigration status or ignores lawfully issued detainers.
3. Resettlement Accountability Act – H.R. 80 – Suspends refugee admissions in the U.S. until Congress approves background checks and completes a study on refugee uses of Welfare programs.
4. Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act H.R. 397 / S. 68– Officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a Terrorist Organization, denies banking and trade.
5. The Thin Blue Line Act-H.R. 115- This bill adds the death penalty to persons found guilty of murdering law enforcement officers, firefighters, EMS or other first responders.
6. Kate’s Law -H.R. 361 / S. 45 – This would increase penalties for illegal aliens who return to the U.S. after being deported, including a five-year minimum prison sentence requirement.
7. Arm All Pilots Act – former bills H.R. 4300 / S. 1594 – This measure provides firearms and firearms training to commercial pilots deputizing them as federal flight deck officers, the last line of defense!
8. Expatriate -former bill H.R. 503 – This would revoke the passport of anyone who pledges allegiance to the Islamic State or other foreign terrorist organization.
9. Taylor Force Act -S.1697 – This bill calls for the U.S. to eliminate all economic assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA) while calling on other governments to end their assistance to the PA as well.
Let’s put common sense legislation on President Trump’s desk.